About

THE WORLD AROUND ME NOW A BLOG!

Mom-ProfilePicture-Web

Hi! I’m Anna Katharina, a Filipina doctor blogger from Manila. Welcome to my hectic lifestyle. Join me as I try to cope with work, daily commitments, hobbies and quality time with my family. University professor from 7 to 4, doctor to my patients from 6 to 8 and solo parent for the rest of my waking hours. This is my new found activity to keep me on my toes: enjoying being a blogger. I know it is never too late to learn new things as I have done in the past.

I used to work for the government for 16 years, retired, then had a change of heart and went into teaching college students . Aside from practicing my career as a physician I studied to become a registered nurse and had my Masters of Public health. With my busy schedule . I am also a solo parent for the last 10 years. I am what I am now and happy blogging all the cobwebs in my life.

I got three kids all bloggers and grown up, keeping me sane all the time, reminding they are here for me with what I do. They are the ones who encouraged me to blog and build this site.

Every moment counts! Everyday that I do go through these moments that mean the most, those special moments I will blog about.

P.S

You may want to listen to my podcast ONLINE DOKTORA (Filipino health podcast ) .

Email me and lets share stories: annakmd2010@gmail.com

{ 155 comments… read them below or add one }

religious products June 16, 2016 at 6:17 am

During the religious journey they give the impression of being completeely different their
thhought from the each day life worldwide.

amiracasar.com June 25, 2016 at 1:57 am

Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) is being questioned by the Federal Election Commission for using campaign funds to purchase video games.

Merle July 3, 2016 at 7:39 pm

More Trainer Battle Themds – Much like R/S/E, this hack can havfe a number
of batle themes for particular Trainers.

Oren July 15, 2016 at 4:58 am

In a VentureBeat article, Mikke Templeman, CEO of Foxtail Marketing, says that
one of many explanmation why he sees 2015 because tthe yr marketng automatiion finally catches on are the cheaper, even freemium , options to the extra high-priced solutions.

drivers gloves July 17, 2016 at 3:29 am

The excessive-quality silicone dots wyich are all around thee
gloves will make sure you no-slip on whatever you hold while the inside double layer iss made from
100% cotton foor your arms to breath and forestall sweat out of your palms.

internet service deals July 21, 2016 at 7:34 am

To conclude, the influence of the web on varied businesses and
industries has been clearly noted in right this
moment’s world.

internet service las vegas July 21, 2016 at 7:48 am

Hello Lyyf is an onlibe platform for this service
where you possibly can guide your appointment, in simple ways.

high speed internet test July 21, 2016 at 8:14 am

Edmonton, is Canada’s second most populous provincial capital after
Toronto in response to Wikipedia, it is no wonder that there is
such a high demand and ann equally excessive provide of high speed Internet providers.

high speed internet providers mn July 21, 2016 at 8:16 am

All it’s important to do is to maintain updating the free wweb safety software earlier than the expity date.

cpanel email login July 28, 2016 at 10:22 pm

If you may tap even a small proportion of that, you may have sufficient
initiatives and business to keep you busy.

internet service providers nyc bronx August 5, 2016 at 12:44 am

If you’ve gotten a need for pace and want blazing quick gigabit
internet service, contact your web service provider to examine on the provision of DOCSIS three.1 in your space!

internet service providers list August 23, 2016 at 6:41 am

It means that when using the web for various tasks,
it’s quite simple thaqn doing iit manually.

Affiliate Marketing August 29, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Don’t neglect that the progrzms they provide are set out forr you to earn cash has you be taught.

calling cards walmart September 3, 2016 at 6:58 am

Another reason that I put the SIM card into a regular cellphoe was that I ished to set up
thhe SIM lock onn the SIM card whih is not potential to do utilizing the ZTE
WF720 Wireless Phone Device itself.

forestwoods-condolaunch.com September 8, 2016 at 3:06 am

So what’s a brief sale?

Elisa September 8, 2016 at 6:28 am

Indications that strep b might pose a health threat to
your baby include:

www.losethebackpain.org.uk September 8, 2016 at 11:18 am

Decreased spasms in the muscles

www.bunchesdiscountcode.co.uk September 8, 2016 at 11:23 am

From flowers, poetry, chocolate, dinner, reward baskets, jewellery, perfume, Romantic Getaway, and
lingerie ensure that thee gift is customized to them.

Lynda September 9, 2016 at 2:53 am

The stage of anxiety reduces just as the glass dom goes down, and
when it ends up, the nxiousness degree also goes away.

Josie October 1, 2016 at 1:41 am

Many distributors work wth a nationwide
community of suppliers and T shirt decorators.

www.keirafloral.com October 1, 2016 at 5:01 am

By now you know merely changing your jewwlry can fully change the appear and
feel of your marriage ceremony model.

Patricia October 2, 2016 at 4:12 pm

The approach individuals dress can bbe an vital part of the
business etiquette iin Nigeria.

Lee October 18, 2016 at 11:45 pm

Thus for those who waznt some quality internet companies with none interruption, satellite tv for pc internet
services arre meant for you.

installation électrique Paris October 20, 2016 at 6:34 am

I’ve learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much effort you set to make such a wonderful informative website.

Shona October 21, 2016 at 2:25 am

There are many broadband suppliers in UK reminiscent of O2, Three, Virgin broadband and
Vodafone that provide wonderful service to folks.

Toronto internet service providers guide October 21, 2016 at 3:46 am

Of all of the satellite Internet service suppliers, HughesNet is the largest, with more
than four hundred,000 clients withjn the U.S.
alone.

Vicente October 28, 2016 at 3:40 am

They are much like vertical blinds except they’ve mych larger vanes; thast is why they name them pane blinds.

Jeana October 28, 2016 at 3:50 am

The greatest types of wire for a solar panel are those who come as a twisted pair of purple and black.

chats and more October 31, 2016 at 4:12 am

His artwork is a simplicity of Buddhism which is probably the most identified attribute
in portray.

best internet provider November 11, 2016 at 10:36 am

Aircell 2g velocity iz very low,because it takes 5-eight minutes tto obtain 1mb 25 febb to
four july 2012 i’ve forwaded 31 complaints nd at last they will
all u nd say-watz ur name,we wl see the switch to other community shortly as i did…tahir,pulwama,j&okay 192301.

https://twitter.com/betsikingi November 14, 2016 at 8:12 pm

They arre operated by the Belle Rock Entertainment group
andd are registered in Gibraltar.

Glenn Hechler November 19, 2016 at 11:56 am

This e book gives all the smart recommendation and
guarantees togetheer wiith a practical outlook
of the investment world; right here the shoppers lose everything but
their brokers purchase their targets, hence it helps buyers get an insight into the robust woorld of Wall Street.

payroll.com.sg November 26, 2016 at 4:10 am

Stephanie Elsen is the creator of this text about payroll software program and accounting software She has been with a leading accounting
software programm firm for a number of years.

Shad December 9, 2016 at 3:53 am

Photo voltaic must provide better options or functionality than energy from
a utility (larger advantages).

Kelvin December 9, 2016 at 7:09 am

Here is one other tip for having an edge in your internet
enterprise.

energy saving blinds December 10, 2016 at 9:30 pm

It is extremely easy to fit and no mafks would be left on glass whiloe you take
Magic Blackoout Blind down.

Ellie December 10, 2016 at 10:10 pm

There are particular instances of the yr whixh might be better for
purchasing new automobiles. One is through thhe Christmas season.

braintree greek pizza December 15, 2016 at 1:55 pm

There are numerous questions many individuals have about
ordering for a big group.

high speed internet test free December 23, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Cell cellphonbe corporations have acknowledged the need for broadband Internet services exterio
of urban areas, and lots off noow supply the Internet
as a wholly separate service plan.

high speed internet san diego December 23, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Comcast is due to this fact accused of usig Intwrnet Essentials as
a public relationns scheme sso as to have the merger granted, whereas it simultaneously positive factors elevated profits by acquiring low-earnings clients in areas during which
their service already exists.

high speed internet modem December 23, 2016 at 9:44 pm

If your Internet connection goes down or is unreliable, guess what – you would
not have a VoIP service.

google high speed internet houston December 25, 2016 at 4:28 am

Despite rising availability of this excessive-speed Innternet know-how, considerable expense
in addition to authorities restrictions on commercial Internet entry stalled progress of T1 and related traces,
inn response to the FCC.

Carl Kruse discusses photos January 7, 2017 at 12:09 pm

People who aren’t professional photographers can even pull this off byy following certain ideas
and in addition by preparing upfront.

National Geographic January 20, 2017 at 2:09 pm

You need your cash phrase to be reepeated by members of your audience effectively after
your presentation has ended, so that your message sticks.

weddings cheap book bands January 29, 2017 at 1:31 pm

But I additionally understand that the digicam enthusiast won’t understand the employed
professional’s perspective… thus the explanation for this text.

ispy kyle download January 30, 2017 at 2:38 am

A great way to get forward of the ISPs is by tessting internet download pace to determine
if it complies with shopper expectations.

Plainville yogurt February 10, 2017 at 4:20 am

It came filled with 1.5 GHz processor, HTC Sense UI three.5,
Beats Audio and Headset, four.7″ S-LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY capacitive contactt display screen, and more. Now thee big query is will iit get the Android four.zero (Icce Cream Sandwich)?

Esther February 15, 2017 at 1:42 am

2) Stainns on interior ceilings and partitions, or mlld and
mildew progress.

mixcloud.com February 20, 2017 at 1:32 pm

This usually imploes that the cleaning firm iss below strain to supply outcomes
with limited time and finances and this usually is
on the expense of the buildings floor.

Photos on National Geographic March 1, 2017 at 6:26 am

Begin by asking them about thir portfolio.